Gloreha Robotic Fingers Rehabilitation System is designed for patients with hand paresis or plegia after injuries of the central nervous system, peripheral nervous system or spinal cord. A multisensory stimulation is coupled to motor exercises and involves patients with a 3D hand animation.
Robotic Fingers Rehab
• Neuroplasticity Training with audio-visual feedback in Passive, Active-Assisted, Bilateral Training and Active Mode.
• The Dynamic Arm Support has individual sensors for each finger, providing precision and active assistance.
• Motivating Games Therapy and Data Recording
• Maintain & Improve Fingers Joint Range of Motion, Grip and Pinch Strength
• Enable Fingers and Wrist Rehabilitation for users with limited weight bearing or muscles with shoulder
• Improve Coordination, Dexterity and Functional Independence.
• Real-Object simulation during functional training.
• Assessment report