THERA-Trainer Lyra Robotic Gait Training System is End-Effector Gait trainer designed for stroke patients in restoring walking ability. It creates the human gait pattern with help of a patented mechanics that can adapted to each patient within seconds - a crucial point to regain step by step the independence.
End-Effector Gait Training
• End-Effector: Proximal guidance at the distal tips of the limbs
• Customize training protocol with step length, speed and dynamic/ static body weight support adjustment.
• Walking analysis and controls training intensity during Activity Assessment and Interactive Phase
• Enables highly repetitive and specific gait training as part of rehabilitation.
• Ensure a greater number of steps in earlier in rehab recovery in less than 10 minutes set up.
• Mimics Physiological Gait Pattern with patented mechanical design.