Grillo is a postural walker designed for children and teens who are starting to walk and who need a support or a reference to learn the step pattern correctly.
Concept & Solution
The Grillo stander supports the user's lack of balance using a wide bearing surface and supports for the trunk, pelvis, and limbs. These supports are ergonomic and adjustable based on the child's special needs.
• Promote independent movement on wheels with using residual resources of the child.
• Keep the child safe and focus with:
Padded chest support - adjustable in backward-forward, inclination.
Pelvic support - adjustable in height, width and circumstance.
Handlebar/handles/arm supports to support the user.
• Suitable for Outdoor training
• Equipped with wheels with directional locks, anti-reverse wheel stops and adjustable brakes.
• Maintain C.o.G. along same line during height adjustments.
• Cost Effective:
- Wide range of height adjustments gives
- The growth potential that a child normally
- Needs 4 walkers to cover.
• Foldable design for easy transport