EksoUE is a wearable, upper-extremity exoskeleton designed to assist a patient’s affected shoulder and arm during rehabilitation. With EksoUE, patients can achieve rehab sessions with a higher dosage, more intense therapy, and a wider active range of motion.
Exoskeletn Dynamic Upper Limb Support
• Early mobility tools for daily activities or gaming.
• Self-guided online training: able-bodied/patient-driven
• Impaired upper-extremity functional training for conditions such as CVA, SCI, MS, Guillain’ Barre, Brachial Plexus injuries, and orthopedic injuries.
• 180° OF ASSISTED MOTION
Wider range of motion exercises with assistance.
• MULTIFACETED USE CASES
Can be used while sitting, standing, and moving around.
• NATURAL MOVEMENT PATTERN:
Arm support device for natural range of motion with minimal interference.
• INCREASED WORKLOAD
EksoUE assistance for higher therapy dosage tolerance in patients.
• ADAPTABLE ERGONOMICS & ASSISTANCE
Easily reconfigured for a range of force levels and sizes, adaptive to a wide range of patients and goals.