The HUMAC NORM is your solution for measuring and improving human performance in the clinic, training room, and research laboratory. The HUMAC NORM offers 22 isolated-joint movement patterns, four resistance modes (isokinetic, isotonic, isometric, and passive) and numerous reports to meet the measurement and exercise needs of today's clinicians and researchers. Only with testing can you determine baselines, set goals, and track change. The HUMAC NORM offers two primary measurement solutions.
• Isometric Test: HUMAC NORM safely positions patients for isometric testing, addressing dynamic movement concerns. Protocol options include angles, hold-times, rest periods, repetitions, and sets.
• Isokinetic Test: Isokinetic testing with the HUMAC NORM system accurately assesses maximum dynamic capability. It includes concentric and eccentric resistance testing, with isokinetic curve results simplifying the determination of individual capabilities.
• Passive Mode: develop the mobility that the patient requires, from straight pattern movements to complex PNF patterns.
• Isometric Mode: stabilize the joint to perform angle specific strength training.
• Isokinetic Mode: continuing the focus on strengthening, it employs proven methods to enhance the return-to-function process, incorporating concentric and eccentric loading techniques and deceleration training.
• Isotonic Mode: complete the return-to-function training using our simulated mass isotonic mode.
HUMAC provides easy-to-read, interpretive reports in color that can be printed, previewed, or e-mailed. Raw data is automatically saved for export to Excel or other formats.
• Curve Overlay
• Repeatability Test
• Exercise Report
• Short Form Torque vs Position
• Graphic Summary
• Short Form Torque vs Time
• Progress Report