Balance Trunk Easy
Balance Trunk Easy System consists of high resolution of load sensors embedded in seated-platform, combined the trunk sensor. Experience a secure and efficient training solution specifically designed for geriatric and neurological rehabilitation. This system offers the capability to measure and analyze the patient's C.o.P., as well as Bi-Axial and Mono-Axial movement, along with trunk posture while in a seated position.
Importance of Pelvic Tilt
An innovative Dynamic Balance Chair designed for the perfect pelvic tilt exercise training & evaluation.
Pelvic tilt exercise strengthens lumbar lordosis and activates the intrinsic core stabilizers which helps to reduce Low Back Pain and improve Postural Control.
Learn the corrective posture in sitting:
• Flat View and Graph Monitor:
Improve proprioception, flexibility and mobility.
• Dynamic Training: (10 levels of instability) Target tracing,
• Load training: Limits of loading
• Proprioceptive Assessment
Clockwise, Anti-Clockwise and Compared
• Pelvic Tilt Assessment ROM (STAR Test)
*All assessment comes with a detailed pdf report for evaluation.
• Interactive games Ski, Fly, Equilibrium and Shoot