Thera Trainer, BEMO, is an advanced therapy device that utilizes external power to facilitate circular movement in the upper and lower body. It offers a range of modes, including passive, assistive, and active, while providing features such as symmetry display and spasm detection.
Early Mobilization: Cycling On Bed
• Adaptive to bedridden patients' use
• Facilitate functional recovery and earlier rehabilitation
• Improve joint mobility and muscle tone
• Stabilize circulation and Stimulate metabolism
• T-assist technology: Distance sensor and audio-visual signals for proper setup positioning with visual positioning aid.
• Motor-Driven mechanism: Hi-lo adjustment through remote control
• Smooth Castors: Easy to transport from bed to bed
• Tool-Free mechanism: For upper and lower body training